Alpinestars Women's Banshee Leggings - Large
*In good condition - worn minimally for one season. Fits a typical women's 6-8 or 28-30*
From the manufacturer's website:
The Alpinestars Banshee Women's Leggings use stretch fabric for a figure-hugging fit that would look good on various body types. Full aramid fiber.
In woven form, aramid is an organic fiber known for excellent mechanical properties, including high tenacity, low density and low conductivity of heat. Mixed with resin and hardened, high impact resistance is yet another characteristic of this fiber. For the two-wheeled folk out there, Aramid is a friend. The fiber - as a cloth - adds abrasion-resistant to riding gear and adds rigidity when incorporated in the shell of helmets. DuPont™ Kevlar® is a trademarked brand name of (generic) aramid.
lining provides abrasion resistance and CE level 1 armor at the knees soaks up impact energy. Be sure to add the optional hip armor to upgrade to full CE protection. The Alpinestars Banshee Women's Leggings provide curve hugging protection so you can attack apexes on your next ride.
- Cut: Very slim cut through the hips and thighs
- Rise: High
- Note: Customers have found these leggings to run small and suggest sizing up
- Stretch fabric shell construction for close anatomical fit
- Stretch accordion on knee area
- Reflective prints on inner side of lower leg
- Full aramidic fiber lining
- Velcro insert for optional hip protection (sold separately)
- CE-certified Level 1 knee protectors