The Light Remains Remembrance Candle
This candle blends healing essential oils to fill your room with fragrance that will promote restorative energy, while allowing you to symbolically remember the everlasting light those special people (or pets) brought to your life. Hand-poured here on the North Fork with soy wax.
*In memory of three beautiful souls we lost this summer - Roy Ferry; my ridgeback, Kai; and my Great Dane, Dexter
- Ylang Ylang helps us connect to our heart and sources of joy
- Lavender quiets our racing mind and brings us calmness
- Bergamot improves negative thoughts, and emotions by lowering cortisol levels
- Size: 9oz.
- Burn time: 50+ hours
- Wick: Wood
- Wax: 100% Natural Soy blend
- Phthalate Free, Non-Toxic, Cruelty Free
- Hand-poured on the North Fork
Tips to extend the life of your candle: make sure to trim your wick in between burns where the wood naturally breaks off to prevent sooting. Never let your candle burn for more than 4 hours. The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.