The Light Remains Remembrance Candle
Embrace a healing sanctuary within your space with our Light Remains Candle. Hand-poured with a blend of therapeutic essential oils, it fills your room with a gentle fragrance that fosters restorative energy. This candle serves as a symbolic tribute, honoring the everlasting light brought by those special individuals or beloved pets in our lives.
*In memory of three beautiful souls we lost in 2022 - Roy Ferry; my ridgeback, Kai; and my Great Dane, Dexter
Illuminate your space with love and cherished memories, allowing the nurturing scent to envelop you in comfort and serenity.
- Ylang Ylang helps us connect to our heart and sources of joy
- Lavender soothes the mind, instilling tranquility and calmness.
- Bergamot diminishes negativity, reducing stress by lowering cortisol levels
- Size: 9oz.
- Burn time: 50+ hours
- Wick: Wood
- Wax: 100% Natural Soy
- Phthalate + Paraben Free, Cruelty Free, Non-Toxic which all means CLEAN BURING
- Hand-poured on the North Fork
Tips to extend the life of your candle: make sure to trim your wick in between burns. Never let your candle burn for more than 4 hours. The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.